Saw this on another blog and liked the concept. Stole the base and added to it.
- Location: California / Oregon / Washington, USA / British Columbia, Canada
- Length: 2,663 mi (4,286 km)
- Time Zone: PST (UTC-8)
- Southern Terminus: Campo, California
- Northern Terminus: Manning Park, British Columbia
- Highest Point: Forester Pass, 13,153 ft (4,009 m)
- Lowest Point: Cascade Locks, 140 ft (43 m)
- Elevation Change: 420,880 ft (128,284 m)
- Use: Pedestrian & Equestrian
- Drinking Tap Water: At your own discretion
- Other water: Filter it!
- Toilet Paper: Pack it out! Never Bury it!
- Average Days On-Trail: 140-170
- Typical Cost: $1 – $2 per mile. ($2500-$5000+, not counting equipment)
54 Days to go!
One thought on “QUICK PCT FACTS”
This is so exciting Michael!